whenever I’m sick. Please, tell me something lovely so I can recover… I have to play a show tonight.
To everyone who has requested that I make my paintings available to purchase — wish granted.
Click here to visit my online store.
Things to keep in mind:
- I am selling prints, not originals.
- The “Art Print” and “Greeting Card” are the least expensive products.
- If you purchase a Greeting Card, know that they are all 5 x 7. Although you can resize my paintings and move them around on the card to get them how you want them before purchasing, keep in mind that some will work better as cards than others due to their odd original sizes.
- I do not control the prices of paper, frames, mats, etc. These are set by Fine Art America.
- I am thankful for everyone who has inspired and continues to inspire me artistically. Specifically, I’m grateful to saturninefilms for letting me use his words in some of my art, and all others who have given me ideas to work with.
- If you’re not interested in purchasing anything at this time, that’s reeeeally okay. Maybe share this post and my store with friends so that more people can enjoy the art that we all enjoy. You share, I’ll paint. Deal? Thanks. The drunk bears and heartless penguins thank you too.
the clouds give back the images by which we know ourselves
…there were lots of old televisions, all playing a different loop of the same video: a red heart floating above a green lawn. The girl walked away, then stopped. she took a blue piece of paper out of her pocket. She wrote something on it, then let it go with the wind: “you can always come back here if you want to see it again.”
The largest edition of my Master Collection. Feels so good to finally have it all done. This one tops out at nearly 400 pages!